[ QUOTE ]
Or about 4 good meals for me.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
I can make you a good meal for $25.
The detail is [censored]. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
[ QUOTE ]
Or about 4 good meals for me.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
I can make you a good meal for $25.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Or about 4 good meals for me.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
I can make you a good meal for $25.
[/ QUOTE ]
Heck, if I'm coming to your place, I expect to eat for free! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I guess that much money would buy me one meal at Troutdale, tho.............. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
I hope you like possum. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Heck yeah, man, I'm the guy they based Jethro Bodine's character on... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
[ QUOTE ]
That's a new St Croix Avid and a Curado 201.
[/ QUOTE ]
Don't remind me, but my wife really wanted me to get this.
Hey lung had that good meal at Bob's last week was well worth every penny. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
my wife really wanted me to get this.
[/ QUOTE ]
YES and there is nothing wrong with that...You are proud of your heritage so why not show it...
Tattoos are not for everyone and I understand that...Some don't like tats on their body because they are perment and thats fine...Others stereotype them from the past [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]...To me tats are away of expressing yourself and I wanted TheBeast to have his crest...That way he can always look and remember his family and be proud of who he is and what he has become...
[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]
[url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]
But with an Avid and a Curado, he could count the pebbles on the bottom of the lake.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I better not say much else or she will have me counting them by hand with cement boots. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I did read the new Bassmaster from cover to cover while setting there gettin it done, one of the best places to read other than the throne.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Never wanted a tattoo, but after seeing this one of the family crest, it's got me thinking...maybe
Bookmarks